Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Catena Technologies is a dynamic and fast-growing FinTech company. Our product, TRACE, is already an industry leading solution for banks and financial institutions across Asia-Pacific. We have a friendly team of experienced, intelligent and driven technology experts, managed by veteran financial industry leaders and distinguished technologists. We value people who are dynamic and have cross-disciplinary interest and skills that can be put to use to create to great solutions for our customers.
We are currently seeking a candidate with eight or more years' working experience to join us as a Senior Business Analyst.
Senior Business Analyst will work together with customers and the Catena technical team to ensure that our software platform for trade reporting and analytics, TRACE, fully addresses customers’ business requirements .
Business analysis activities will include understanding client and regulatory requirements, translating those requirements into product feature and system requirements, and collaborating with the internal development team to successfully deliver our solutions according to client needs as well as to continually improve the entire client experience.
The Senior Business Analyst will also collaborate with our sales and marketing team to help achieve sales quotas and grow the company’s business.
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements
- Solicit customer feedback on product and services to identify areas of product improvement
- Perform data mapping to identify data gaps and work with business users to source the additional information required
- Work with the development team to design and develop the solution to meet the business requirements
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and grow business opportunities with existing clients, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Help to review the accuracy of contracts and invoices
- Educate clients on existing and new product features and how those features can support their business growth
- Advise clients on regulatory updates
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, technology-related, or similar discipline
- More than 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in the financial markets business area
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable presenting to and negotiating requirement details with customers
- An understanding of the trade lifecycle for major financial asset classes across securities, exchange-traded, and OTC derivatives, is desirable.
- Understanding of and experience in regulatory reporting is desirable
- Self-directed and highly motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure